Tarzan continues to captivate audiences over a century since first created by Edgar Rice Burroughs.
50 Major motion pictures
7 Television series
100’s of stage productions
1000’s of publications
With a library approaching two million images, Licensees can draw from art assets including over 2,000 movie posters, fine art, 10,000+ comic books, 23,500 daily & 3,700 Sunday comic strips.
The live-action feature film, The Legend of Tarzan (Warner Bros.), grossed $356M worldwide. The film is now available on TNT & TBS.
Exceptional products continue to enhance the brand’s appeal:
• Fun Train Tarzan VR™ a fully interactive, immersive, episodic single-player adventure game released in chapters set in the world of Tarzan created by Edgar Rice Burroughs for digital download. Each chapter unlocks a new weapon and region of the world to explore and conquer as the action continues. Every environment you’ll come across has its own story to tell, dangers to survive, and secrets to discover. Tarzan VR™ is a fully-interactive story. You run, jump, swing, climb, and swim across the jungle to save Jane and rescue your primate friends. For VR PC and console platforms. Requires a VR headset. Collect all 3 Issues andbecome LORD of the JUNGLE with TARZAN VR!
• Aristocrat Technologies The popular Tarzan, Lord of the Jungle game comes to the Mars Cabinet in Spring ‘21 with a new game in ‘22.
• Product Madness offers a port of the physical slots, in non-wager, free-play games to mobile devices and online.
• Boss Fight Studios releases first wave of 4” collectible figures Q1 ’21.
• Pinza3D Social media App avatar collection.
• Dark Horse and Dynamite (new + reprint)
• IDW Publishing (reprint)
• ERB Inc. continues to publish new comic strips based on the novels of ERB for its subscription service.
• Oasis Audio, a leading independent audiobook publisher, licensed more than 80 novels by Edgar Rice Burroughs, making available the entire library of authorized Edgar Rice Burroughs novels available on audio for the first time.
• Altus Books published a John Carter/Tarzan crossover with Tarzan, Conqueror of Mars by Will Murray.
• ERB Inc. continues to publish new novels based on the novels of ERB, introducing Carson of Venus: The Edge of All Worlds by authors Matt Betts and Christopher Paul Carey as well as A Princess of Mars: The Deluxe Manuscript Edition – the fifth title in the ERB Limited Edition Collection (Limited to 500). The ERB Authorized Library launched the first 12 brand-new hardcover editions of Edgar Rice Burroughs’ original Tarzan novels with more volumes to follow.
Sampling of the Edgar Rice Burroughs Partners:
© 2021 Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks Tarzan®, Tarzan and Jane®, Lord of the Jungle®, A Princess of Mars®, and Edgar Rice Burroughs® Owned by Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc. and Used by Permission.