Tarzan continues to captivate audiences over a century since first created by Edgar Rice Burroughs.
50 Major motion pictures
7 Television series
100’s of stage productions
1000’s of publications
With a library approaching two million images, Licensees can draw from art assets including over 2,000 movie posters, fine art, 10,000+ comic books, 23,500 daily & 3,700 Sunday comic strips.
The live-action feature film, The Legend of Tarzan (Warner Bros.), grossed $356M worldwide. The film is now available on TNT & TBS.
Exceptional products continue to enhance the brand’s appeal:
• Boss Fight Studios for 4″ collectible figures and accessories.
• Dark Horse, Dynamite and American Mythology are publishing new comic books and reprinting classics.
• ERB, Inc. continues to expand the universe by publishing new novels and online comic strips.
• Fun Train launched a virtual reality video game, released in chapters for VR PC and console platforms.
• Aristocrat offers updated physical Tarzan slot machines that are now ported to new non-wager, free-play games for mobile devices.
• Fun.com introduces new Tarzan and Jane costumes.
• Saletta’s Bath & Beauty continues with its line of bar soaps.
• Star Cut Outs offers life-sized & desktop cardboard cut-out standees of Tarzan and Jane.
• Dark Horse and Dynamite (new + reprint)
• IDW Publishing (reprint)
• ERB Inc. continues to publish new comic strips based on the novels of ERB for its subscription service.
• Oasis Audio, a leading independent audiobook publisher, licensed more than 80 novels by Edgar Rice Burroughs, making available the entire library of authorized Edgar Rice Burroughs novels available on audio for the first time.
• Altus Books published a John Carter/Tarzan crossover with Tarzan, Conqueror of Mars by Will Murray.
• ERB Inc. continues to publish new novels based on the novels of ERB, introducing Carson of Venus: The Edge of All Worlds by authors Matt Betts and Christopher Paul Carey as well as A Princess of Mars: The Deluxe Manuscript Edition – the fifth title in the ERB Limited Edition Collection (Limited to 500). The ERB Authorized Library launched the first 12 brand-new hardcover editions of Edgar Rice Burroughs’ original Tarzan novels with more volumes to follow.
Sampling of the Edgar Rice Burroughs Partners:
© 2022 Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks Tarzan®, Tarzan and Jane®, Lord of the Jungle®, A Princess of Mars®, and Edgar Rice Burroughs® Owned by Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc. and Used by Permission.