Eric Hill’s loveable puppy, Spot, has been an integral part of early childhood since he first appeared in the classic lift-the-flap storybook Where’s Spot? in 1980.
A favorite with pre-schoolers, Spot’s toddler-like behavior introduces children to new experiences, friendship and play.
- Over 20 formats available in lift-the-flap, board books and novelty titles
- Translated into over 50 languages
- Sold over 60 million books worldwide
Spot is friendly and bouncy and is the ideal companion for young children discovering the world around them.
Children can relate to their own everyday experiences through Spot’s adventures with his family and friends.
With his inquisitive nature, sense of curiosity, boundless energy, and simple shapes and colors, Spot helps babies and toddlers explore the world around them.
- Preschoolers under 4, Parents and Grandparents
- 76% Brand Awareness among parents, grandparents and other gifters
- 69% of consumers knew Spot through the books
- Spot is perceived as being fun, timeless and entertaining
FUN WITH SPOT is a trademark of Salspot Ltd. Used under license from Salspot Ltd. All Rights Reserved.