Eric Hill’s loveable puppy, the one and only Spot, has been a key part of early childhood since he first appeared in the original lift-the-flap storybook Where’s Spot? in 1980.
A favorite with preschoolers, Spot’s toddler-like behavior introduces children to new experiences, friendship, and play in a safe, loving way.
- Over 20 formats available in lift-the-flap, board books and novelty titles
- Translated into over 60 languages
- Sold over 65 million books worldwide, a perennial best-seller
- Spot is read by children in more than 100 countries
- Where’s Spot? has been published in braille and has been translated into sign language by StorySign, the free mobile app, allowing all children to enjoy Spot’s adventures.
• Penguin Random House is publishing new exciting titles for 2021
• Commonwealth signed as Master plush partner
• Crown Jewlz – Coloring and Activity Books on shelf late Q2 ’21
• Smiffys – Baby and Toddler Costumes – Available Now
• Tonies – Storytime Companion Q1 ’21 Release
• Partnership with Read Alliance tutoring program
• Celebrity and Influencer P.R. Programs
• “Find Spot at the Zoo” Promotion at San Diego Zoo, the #1 zoological park in the world
• Children’s Museum programs include Spot in Early Reading Exhibitions through 2021
Spot is friendly and bouncy and is the ideal companion for young children discovering the world around them.
Children can relate to their own everyday experiences through Spot’s adventures with his family and friends.
With his inquisitive nature, sense of curiosity, boundless energy, and simple shapes and colors, Spot helps babies and toddlers explore the world around them.
- Preschoolers under 4, Parents and Grandparents
- 76% Brand Awareness among parents, grandparents and other gifters
- 69% of consumers know Spot through the books
- Spot is perceived as being fun, timeless and entertaining
FUN WITH SPOT is a trademark of Salspot Ltd. Used under license from Salspot Ltd. All Rights Reserved.