Licensing Works! Previously helped execute the brand’s 75th-anniversary program.
A new line of licensed products will be unveiled in 2019.
New partners include:
- Netgear for a signature content collaboration for its Meural platform, including classic and contemporary art packs, available in February on Meural.com;
- Soxnet for women’s and children’s sock sets including traditional knit and digitally printed designs, available beginning mid-February on Amazon.com;
- Sack Me! for three styles of plush security comforters based on the best-known characters in the franchise, available now at SackMe.com.au;
- Metcolors for a line of framed art, decorative pillows and home décor, available at mass market retailers throughout 2019; Story projector brand Moonlite for The Little Prince and The Fox and the Rose-A Story of Friendship, an exclusive adaptation of the traditional stories combined with HD projection, sound effects and read-a-long features, available at Target, Amazon and other retailers beginning Feb.1;
- Finn and Emma for infant and toddler apparel, bibs, teethers and blankets, debuting on Macys.com, followed by specialty boutiques and at FinnandEmma.com in Q1 of 2019;
- Pickatale for The Little Prince titles available exclusively on their digital platform at Pickatale.com;
- Golden Bell Studios for The Little Prince card game;
- Rizzoli for a 2019 calendar, available now, and a 2020 calendar that is currently in production;
- Out of Print for a toddler sock four-pack based on top-selling license The Little Prince at outofprint.com and specialty retailers and; Litographs for new pillows and blankets, including totes, t-shirts, tattoos and scarves.
“Coming off the fantastic 75th anniversary year for The Little Prince, we are extremely pleased with the focus and attention given to our Brand by Licensing Works! and happy to welcome these exciting new licensees to the family,” says Thomas Riviere, general manager, SOGEX, an arm of the estate of Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.
Continuing licensees include:
- Little Unicorn for a full range of swaddles and quilts featuring their signature watercolor style;
- Riley Blake for a fabric line and soft book kit;
- Running Press for a light-up rose mini-kit, notecards,and journal;
- Socksmith for women’s socks;
- Culturenik for boxed gift mugs, bookmarks and prints;
- Cernunnos (distributed by Random House) for The Little Prince Encyclopedia;
- Trousellier for music boxes and gifts;
- Vinca for earrings and necklaces;
- Storiarts for Infant caps and baby blankets;
- G. Arts Design for laser-cut wood décor;
- Walls 360 for lift and place wall graphics and;
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt as master publisher.
See This Article At: https://www.licenseglobal.com/publishing/little-prince-renews-licensing-works