One winter’s night a snowman comes to life and an unforgettable adventure begins…
Created by Raymond Briggs as a picture book in 1978 and narrated entirely through hand-drawn illustrations, The Snowman captures the wonder and innocence of childhood. This timeless and much-loved story was made into an Oscar-nominated animated feature in 1982 and together with the sequel, The Snowman and The Snowdog, these two have become perennial holiday classics – broadcast annually around the world and available on DVD.
Enjoyed equally by Toddlers, Kids, Families, and Adults of all ages celebrating Christmas and commemorating Baby’s First Christmas. Perfect for crafters during the holiday season.
THE SNOWMAN BRAND HIGHLIGHTS
• One of the world’s best-selling children’s books, selling in excess of 5.5 Million Copies
• Penguin US – Master Publishing Partner
• NCircle – Home Entertainment Partner
• Managed by Penguin Ventures (part of Penguin Random House UK)
• Stream The Snowman on Amazon Prime Video, VUDU, Hoopla, YouTube and more.
• Stream The Snowman and The Snowdog on YouTube, Hoopla and VUDU.
• Throughout the U.S., late Q4, symphony orchestras will play the score live as the Oscar®-nominated short film, The Snowman, is shown on the big screen.
3 ART STYLES
• The Snowman – Classic illustrative/Specialty appeal
• The Snowman and the Snowdog – Modern/Mass
• My First Christmas – Upscale, Custom – Select Retail outlets
• Exquisite Holiday graphics supported with an extensive NEW style guide
• Fantastic opportunity for a retail exclusive collection for ’23 – ’24
© Snowman Enterprises Limited 2023 · THE SNOWMAN™ Snowman Enterprises Limited · © Snowdog Enterprises Ltd 2022