Licensing Works! and SOGEX, the global licensor for all rights in and relating to The Little Prince/Le Petit Prince, have entered into a new agreement. Under the agreement, Licensing Works! to continue to represent the brand for North America. This follows the successful execution of the 75th anniversary program for the brand.
Joining more than 150 licensees worldwide, new partners heading into 2019 include:
- NETGEAR kicks off 2019 with a signature content collaboration for its Meural platform. Inclusive of classic and contemporary art packs as well as a custom interactive “story”, fans can experience the brand on Meural’s smart art frame, and interact with the content using gesture control, voice control, mobile app, or web. Product is available beginning in February at Meural.com.
- Soxnet brings women’s and children’s sock sets to market, including traditional knit and digitally printed designs. Styles will be available beginning mid-February on Amazon.com.
- Sack Me! launches three styles of plush security comforters based on the best-known characters in The Little Prince. Available at SackMe.com.au.
- Metcolors introduces a line of framed art and decorative pillows to home décor and mass market retailers throughout 2019.
- Moonlite, the best-selling storybook projector is pleased to introduce The Little Prince and The Fox and the Rose – A Story of Friendship, in an exclusive adaptation of the traditional stories combined with HD projection, sound effects, and read-a-long features. The on-shelf date is February 1, available at Target, Amazon, and other retailers.
- Finn and Emma introduces a beautiful collection of socially responsible and heirloom quality infant and toddler apparel, bibs, teethers, and blankets. It will debut at Macys.com, specialty boutiques, and at FinnandEmma.com first quarter.
- Pickatale, a leader in learn-to-read apps, is adding several The Little Prince titles to its collection. Product is available exclusively on its digital platform at Pickatale.com.
- Golden Bell Studios reimagines The Little Prince as a new, exclusive card game.
- Rizzoli, currently out with a 2019 calendar, is finalizing its 2020 calendar featuring The Little Prince.
- Out of Print introduces a toddler sock four-pack based on The Little Prince. Product is available at outofprint.com and specialty retailers.
- Litographs introduces new pillows and blankets joining their already broad line of unique totes, t-shirts, tattoos and scarves.
Read the rest at: https://www.anbmedia.com/real-deal/2019/01/real-deal-468/