A Cult Series That Children And Parents Love Watching Together!
A Slapstick Comedy with 350 Episodes
What’s blue and sweet and soft all over? Oggy! He would be the most carefree cat in the world if three nasty little cockroaches hadn’t set up home in his house: JOEY, DEEDEE and MARKY, they’re dumb, ugly and mean and all they want to do is ruin Oggy’s life! It’s fast, explosive and hilarious… it’s Oggy and the Cockroaches!
Oggy is supported with strong digital partners, new episodes and a very active social media presence, making this non-dialogue comedic series very appealing to cross-generational audiences of kids, young adults andtheir parents.
• With over 20 years of success, the series is reaching 800 Million households worldwide and is broadcast In 190 countries.
• There are 7 seasons of programming.
• Netflix is now streaming Season 5, ‘Oggy Through the Ages’.
• Amazon Prime Video is now streaming Season 4.
• All seven seasons can be found on YouTube.
• American Mythology is introducing a graphic novel and trading card collection in 2020.
The logotype of “Oggy & the Cockroaches” and series characters
are trademarks of Xilam Animation and are used under license.